Welcome to my blog^^

Saturday, April 24, 2010

a bored day~

24 APR 2010, 11.36p.m.

haiz~so boring today
how come?
how come boring will make me become unhappy?
this is my style?
I dont know how to say
just can say
I feel unhappy

friends:
dont have to ask me why I'm unhappy

actually I'm not very clear too

something wrong right?

how to be happy?
online? but not found anyone can chat with me
some of them... busying
some of them... late reply
some of them... I cant find any topic to chat with them, cant find topic to chat with each others

play games? seldom play game already

sleep? I dont want to sleep too much
do revision? I'm lazy

the most good way for me is......... listenning to my favourite music~
or singing
i sang out loud at home just now
very enjoyable~

2 comments:

XiiaO Snoopi said...

boring will make us become unhappy
erm...this,i think all people also will like this d baa...if me boring me also will bcum unhappy...so that why i hate boring..~>.<
listening music...~ a good way to 消除 boring...=)

vivienapple said...

Yup~
i agree with u