Welcome to my blog^^

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

too nervous

1 March 2011, 4.30 p.m.

just came back from school

this morning, I woke up at 5.30a.m. because I want to finish my account homework
actually I was unwilling to wake up
just forced myself


yesterday my mum, sister and I went to Leisure Mall to have our dinner
my mum was so funny
she kept on asking me to look at the fried chicken
why?
she knew that I cant eat fried food due to my cough
haha! what a "good" mother ?

we went to "Sakae Sushi"
I ate a bowl of noodle and some sushi
damn delicious
I love to drink the soup so much~
yummy~!


after that
I felt so sleepy and tired
I slept at 10.30 p.m.
xD
so early right?
I seldom sleep before 11pm++


disappointed !
today.......... our oral test........
my voice not loud enough
I was too nervous
haiz!!!


friends
we are going to sit for the examination
lets do our best

all right~!
I am going to take a rest now
stop writing here
bye all~

No comments: