Welcome to my blog^^

Saturday, May 8, 2010

should I stop playing computer for few weeks?

8 MAY 2010, 3.55p.m.

should I stop playing computer until the mid year exam is over?
should I stop playing sms?
I think so
but dont worry
still can find me



friends~
let's try our best
gambateh
never give up


actually.......
actually.......
I dont know how to stop playing
I m a quite playful girl
it is so difficult for me
but
I dont have any choice now
not much time left
only 2 weeks to go
and I dont want to regret anymore!!!


I have to memorise and understand a lot of things
I' m a very forgetful person because I am unable to recall well on what I had studies in school
that is why I have to study hard

will I stop playing?
I still cant answer my own question
haha!
anyway
I will try
if cant
you are welcome to beat me ( it was a joke)
=p

my friends~
do not burn midnight oil yar~

2 comments:

WAIYEE said...

Just Dont Giv Up,
Try ur Best In Exam
Gambateh ♥
We Do it together!!

vivienapple said...

yea~
ok ok~
let's gambateh~