Welcome to my blog^^

Friday, September 10, 2010

I shouldn't hate myself

11 Sep 2010, 7.05p.m.

erm.........
I try to write in english today
if any mistake
u r welcome to tell me
thanks~!

this school holiday
I just stay at home
nothing to do
I m quite bored
some of my friends busy with working
some of them same with me
always sit in front of pc
can I have a nice holiday?
lolx

yesterday
I went to my grandma's house
I felt unhappy after seeing my cousin's homework
now only I know.......actually............a lot of the questions
I dunnoe how to answer
OMG
both of us are form 4 now
he know how to answer those questions but I dont know
I know that I shouldn't hate myself
but............really.......
T.T

no matter how
I should try my best
hopefully, I will success
no no no
I must success
=)

few days ago
I asked my sister to teach me how to do some maths questions
although she is 25 years old now, she still can remember those formula
but I forgot...


my homework not complete yet
one more week for me to complete all
but I dont think that I will complete all
I am going to force myself
hahaha
this is the best way



No comments: